- The Circle (photo by Amanda Daniell), source http://liberationbc.org/blog/
Attention Vancouver veggies!
Is animal advocacy something that has always interested you but you’ve never found the right group of people do discuss it with? Liberation BC is hosting a two days camp on Feb 23rd and 24th to engage in conversations on topics you want to talk about!
There are also a slew of amazing guest speakers including:
Twyla Francois – Director of Investigations of Mercy for Animals Canada
Liz Marshall – Director of The Ghosts in Our Machine
Dr. Olivier Berreville – Scientific Advisor, Canadians for Ethical Treatment of Food Animals Scientific Advisor, Canadian Horse Defence Coalition
Camille Labchuck – Board member of Lawyers for Animal Welfare
Rob Laidlaw – Chartered Biologist, founder and Executive Director of Zoocheck Canada
“Join your fellow activists for two days of learning about taking effective action for animals. You have valuable skills, experiences, and ideas. By working and learning with others you can build a stronger community of animal advocates and make a greater difference in the lives of animals.
- Share your stories, ideas, and experiences.
- Learn from the experiences of others.
- Discover the wealth of resources available
- Host powerful dialogues about issues and strategies.
- Create and strengthen relationships.
- Become a stronger and more effective advocate for animals.